WHO WE SERVE
The Anxiety Clinic offers psychological treatments (talk therapies) and in-depth assessment of psychological functioning for children, adolescents, and adults with a wide variety of anxiety and related disorders, including:
• Panic disorder and panic attacks
• Social anxiety and social phobia
• Generalized anxiety/excessive worrying
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Separation anxiety in youths
• Phobias and fears
• Hair-pulling, skin-picking, trichotillomania
You can learn more about anxiety disorders and related problems here.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
At the Anxiety Clinic, we offer treatments for anxiety and related problems that are backed by scientific research, including:
•Habit reversal training
•Exposure and response prevention
•Trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral treatment
You can learn more about our treatments here.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
You can reach our clinic at (804) 828-8069. Be sure you mention that you would like more information about the Anxiety Clinic. Alternatively, you can fill out an application online here.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?